omplete QPORIT: LIVE STREAM FROM GOOGLE I/O 2017

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

 

LIVE STREAM FROM GOOGLE I/O 2017


Tune in here for the live stream from GOOGLE'S ANNUAL CONFERENCE: GOOGLE I/O.

The live I/O keynote begins around 1:00 NY time on Wed May 17!

The live Developer keynote begins around 4:00 NY time on Wed May 17!

Below, there are three video feeds, the CURRENT MAIN STREAM, the DEVELOPER KEYNOTE, and the ARCHIVED MAIN KEYNOTE. For best results, make sure only one of the three streams is running, and the other two are paused!


CURRENT MAIN STREAM FROM GOOGLE I/O




THE FOLLOWING EMBEDDED VIDEOS MAY DUPLICATE A LIVE STREAM ABOVE OR CONTAIN ARCHIVED OLD STREAMS!

DEVELOPER KEYNOTE 4 PM NY TIME MAY 17 2017 -




ARCHIVED MAIN I/O KEYNOTE 1 PM NY TIME MAY 17, 2017 --





Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

TWITTER UPDATES:

    follow me on Twitter


    QPORIT --
    Quick PREVIEWS Of Random Interesting Things

    (c) Copyright 2005-2009 Eric H. Roffman
    All rights reserved