Monday, May 11, 2009

 

POOR KIM BAUER


OMG! Kim Bauer is again being threatened with kidnapping & murder. The poor girl... the poor actress... she deserves a better plotline.

I always liked
Elisha Cuthbert but I got bored with her repetitive, unimaginative plotlines in the first seasons of 24.

I was happy when they brought her back this season. I thought she'd be involved in some interesting, new, different, original save-my-daddy plots. Instead we're back to Season One.

Her father is saving the whole world; perhaps Jack can rescue her with a better plotline. GET ME RE-WRITE!!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

TWITTER UPDATES:

    follow me on Twitter


    QPORIT --
    Quick PREVIEWS Of Random Interesting Things

     
    (c) Copyright 2005-2009 Eric H. Roffman
    All rights reserved