Monday, November 06, 2006
INTERESTING CONFERENCES: iBREAKFAST -- WEB 2.0 VIDEO
One of the most interesting seminar series during the last web boom was the iBreakfast seminar headed by Alan Brody.
With web ideas now getting more and more exciting, iBreakfast is coming up with interesting meetings one after another. Their next seminar (on Wed Nov 8) deals with advertising on the new video sites.
Here's some information --
WEB 2.0 VIDEO
Wednesday, November 8, 2006, 7:30-10:00 am
New York, CRESA Executive Center - 100 Park Ave @ 41st St (24th Fl)
- Why are Web 2.0 Video companies attracting capital, clients and millions of eyeballs.
- What is their vision of this marketplace?
- What is driving them and where do they see it going?
- Why is New York with all its film and video resources, likely to play a major role in this industry?
These companies range from a more selective YouTube, to video chat and IPTV-based broadcast "networks in a box."
Most of all, where is the money likely to be made?
Lydia Loizides of the Interpublic Group, moderates with a perspective from the Ad World.
- Douglas Warshaw, CMO, Motionbox
- Thomas Gilley, Co-Founder & CTO , vidavee.com
- Joel Smernoff, COO, PalTalkPeter Meister, VP, WhiteBlox
- Moderated by Lydia Loizides, VP Technology & Media, the Interpublic Group
- Hosted by Alan Brody
About the Speakers:
Douglas Warshaw, Motionbox co-founder is a former Network and Cable TV executive.
Thomas Gilley, is a former Apple executive.
Joel Smernoff was an executive at AOL and Netscape before building this site with millions of viewers.
Peter Meister was a TV executive before joining WhiteBlox.
Lydia Loizides, VP-Director of The Consumer Experience Practice and also Governor of The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, NY, and Vice Chair, Research, Advanced Media Committee of The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
CHECK iBREAKFAST FOR RESERVATIONS, PRICES AND REGISTRATION