Thursday, July 27, 2017

 

IHOP


I had breakfast at the International House Of Pancakes (IHOP) recently.  

I have often found their waffles to be better than most other places.  But this last time it was terrific.

The outside of the waffle was crisp.  The inside was light and delicious.  The butter was ample. The waitress was nice enough to sprinkle some nuts over it as I requested and the bacon was very crisp as I like it.

The coffee and orange juice was OK, not special.  The decor and atmosphere is not enticing, but it was OK. I wish the "maple syrup" was choice maple syrup.

The service was friendly and efficient. The price was a bargain!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

TWITTER UPDATES:

    follow me on Twitter


    QPORIT --
    Quick PREVIEWS Of Random Interesting Things

     
    (c) Copyright 2005-2009 Eric H. Roffman
    All rights reserved